Friday, December 21, 2007

No School!! - 2 Weeks!!!

Howdy Ya'll.
Well...I'm super-duper excited that there is no more:
EARLY basketball practices...
Classes...
Waking Up Early...
BOLTON =]...
However, on the other hand, I'm going to miss:
My lunch table's RANDOM-NESS!...
Shelby&Kaulyn&Brianna w/ all their topics for the blog...
Crazy Christenn....[Happy Birthday!]
Today.
All we did for the most part was watch movies...
I mean, I went to athletics & LIFT (for like 5 minutes) & then to Mrs. Baucom's for a movie..
I had to sit on the end....and we didn't get to talk much...
But then i moved and we got to talk more...
We played Hangman...
I came up with wierd things...
They were...
Kevin Bacon.
Schlotzsky's Deli.
Hors De'oeurve
When not playing hangman...We WAtched...
Ratatouille.
&
Skyy Highh.
My parents' Anniversary is tomorrow..
That will be 18 years Ladies & Gentlemen!!
How Bout them Apples!! :P ; (i never get the chance to say that!)
We are going to 'Cook's Fish Barn' for dinner tonight to celebrate.
I am siked...NO MORE SCHOOL!!!!
It's only two weeks but I am sooo HAPPY!!!
Its that time now...
YOu know what it is???
QUOTE OF THE DAY:
{Mrs. Miley Cyrus}"Somedays, I Just Dont Feel Pretty"
{Mrs. Kaulyn Reno}"Typical TeenPopSensation!"
{Colten Meisner}"So not only did she have an identity dispute, but now she's think she is ugly. Next, shes gonna go bulemic cause she thinks she if fat. Typical-Teen-Pop-Sensation!"
This may be my last blog for a while due to Christmas & Such.
Merry Christmas & A Happy New Year!
-Colten

No comments: