Monday, December 17, 2007

[Mmm...] Monday.


Well Today.

I'm going to introduce the blog-readers to a few people that gave me quotes for the blog.

To Begin With....

SHELBY

No, she is not REALLY on Oprah.
But...At First I thought she was.
Shelby's Quote was
"Intellectual Thoughts.....They're just sooo Intellectual!"
:
NEXT
BRIANNA & KAULYN
They came up with...
"Ohmygosh...its cinnamon applesauce!"
These quotes may seem stupid...
and don't get me wrong...they ARE.
But...the random-ness was hilarious.
Also, Today i learned the Elevator Dance.
[[Not too complicated]]
Haha.
Also, I was again attacked by Shelby...
I said the Jonas Brothers are wierd.
And they are.
Bye.
Coltenn.

2 comments:

Brianna said...

Hey Colty!! Wutcha doin? Well, I just wanted to let you know that I am so honored to be included in your monumental blog. Is that a good adjective? (monumental) lol I took like 5 minutes to think of it. :P So anyways, I will be commenting your blog quite often if I remember to. Well...peace out, buddy. -*Brianna*

Shelby said...

Hehe. Yes, I did attack you! hehe.. haha. And one day I will really be on oprah after recieving the award for most awesome person on the plannet :)
haha.
See ya tomarow!!!