Monday, December 10, 2007

[Manic] Monday.

Heyy.
The Name's Colten.
I basically just made this cause I saw that SHELBY had one, sooo...yeah.
TODAY.
Well, TODAY I had to wake up for Athletics early, because we have a game today.
Nothing really happened today.
But...I would like to bring up something that is happening in our world today. They call it the IDENTITY CRISIS.
I know...It sounds intense. It's not. haha :P
Basically, Kaulyn & Shelby were talking to me about the fact that this person is having a identitycrisis
HINT: She is a pretty big star..[iGuess]/She has a show/Her dad is awesome.
Got It???
For the slower of the readers...
It is Destiny/Miley Cyrus&Hannah Montana.
The way Kaulyn explained it was QUITE hilarious...:]
I dont really like her...FAKE-NESS...if you know what I mean. haha =]
Well, that pretty much wraps it up.
Oh wait, one more thing/...
the Horns lost to the Fighting Farmers... =[
But now is Basketball Season.
GO HORNS!!!
QUOTE OF THE DAY:
"Crank Dat Farmer Joe!"
-COLTEN.

1 comment:

Shelby said...

Hi! You got a blog too :)
Thats to awesome!!!!!!
We're Blog buddies now :P
I better go write something for today :)
seeeee you tomarow..
shelby :)