Tuesday, December 11, 2007

[Talkative] Tuesday.

Hello Again.
TODAY was interesting.
I am going to do things differently today...
So to start with...today after lunch I was talking to Shelby...
and she was telling me about how they had a conversation and it made it all the
way over from The Jonas Brothers to Muffins.
I don't like the Jonas Brothers. [Sorry Kaulyn, Shelby, Brianna, Sarah] haha :P
Muffins are okay.
Anyways, Caleb...your Pac-Man Belt ROCKS.
Oh, and Bridgette and her "friends" threw Emily's purse in the trash.
I LAUGHED HARD.
SHE THEN SLAPPED ME. ;(
AND THEN BRIANNA SLAPPED ME BECAUSE I SAID I HATE THE JONAS BROTHERS.
I WAS THEN SURROUNDED and CIRCLED BY A BUNCH OF CRAZED JONAS BROTHERS FANS///Scary Times I Tell Ya.
So...Now for my QUOTE OF THE DAY/
"They Threw My Friggin SWEATER in the Trash!!! AND I HAD TO GO DIG IN THE TRASHCAN FOR IT!!!" (SLAP!)
;[
-Colten
P.S.
I heard Sarah say something about the fact that they were making a TV show about her table
&Muffins&The Jonas Brothers&Puppets.
haha :P
BYE.

No comments: