Tuesday, December 18, 2007

[Triumphant] Tuesday.

Today was Tuesday.
It was Great...
For Starters, I now have a 100 math Average for the Six Weeks. =]]]
First Ever. [In Math]
Then I found out that since i was in 5 UIL EVENTS.
I got to exempt ALL of my Benchmarks&Exams. :P
Then at Lunch I realized that I forgot to bring my lunch this morning.
So I had to wait in line FOREVER to get a stinkin' corn dog. Geez.. :P
Then I got an Ice Cream...and guess what happens..
??Got It??
They blow the whistle to go outside.
Luckily, Shelby. Brianna. Christen. Sarah. Kaulyn. (and the rest of their possee)
Was still in their eating.
So I talked to "Crazy Christen" for a while.
Then I went outside only to see Sarah&Christen Running and BEARHUGGING PEOPLE.
They were like "EMILY!!!"
Then they saw me...I knew I was next... =[
Then They Screamed "COLTEN!!!"
I MADE A RUN FOR IT!!
Then I found Kaulyn, Shelby, Brianna, and Henry (Caitlynd)
They were singing some song....
I couldn't quite understand it though... :P
Then Kaulyn touched Sarah's nose and made a Hilarious Quote.
So Hilarious...ITS MY....

QUOTE OF THE DAY
"Did you just touch MY NOSE?!?!? This nose is OFF LIMITS!!!"
----Sarah Ringler
It was sooo funny.
The rest of the day, nothing much else happened/
Although, there were a few HIGHLIGHTS.
  • Mrs. Algiere was freaking out when we were taking the Builder's Club Picture. [Hilarious]!
  • Then Mrs. Holland [7th Grade English Teacher] told me that she wanted more pictures that involved "Taste The Rainbow"----Long Story...I will tell you in a second.
  • Finally, me&brady decided that we don't enjoy classes.
  • Hanna&Ashley showed off their "Ghet-o" sweat pants.

Okay, So the whole "Taste the Rainbow" thing. It is basically an inside joke between Ricky&Mrs. Holland& Myself. It all started when I started to draw pictures of skittles and I would put "Taste the Rainbow" Ricky then told me to give it to Mrs. Holland. So now, pretty much every day, me&ricky&other random ppl draw pictures of rainbows that say "Taste The Rainbow" and give them to Mrs. Holland. She told me that she wants another one (picture). So I'm wondering if she is collecting them and making some kind of scrapbook. A little "awkward..." if you ask me. haha. Just Kidding about that last part,but I am kind of curious why she wants one.

Later.

=]

---Colten.

No comments: