Friday, December 14, 2007

[Finally it's] Friday.

G'Day Mates.
Today was good. Nothing 'special' happened, though.
I failed my science lab practical today...=[
Tomorrow i am going to audition for that role in the "MAJOR MOTION PICTURE"
They are having a casting call at the colliseum.
It should be fun.
If I do good...I will let ya know!
1more week until Christmas Holiday Break!!! YAY! :P
Haha. In Athletics, Bolton got DRILLED in the face. :P I laughed.
He Cried. Treavor made a wierd noise. It all evens out...
Brady and Stephen were acting EXTRA goofy today.
This Weekend I seriously just want to chill....
I'm Super Tired..
TO WRAP IT ALL UP.
I have some random Quotes for ya now..
"Ohhhhhhmyyyyyyyyyygosh."
"Larf RULES"
"Nahh...NAHHH....NAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH!!!"
HaveAGoodWeekend.
Colten.

No comments: