Wednesday, January 30, 2008

iLove Those RadBerries!

Okay, Today was strange and unusual...

First, we had athletics with Coach Williamson (Instead of Coach Tindol) So we had to run..ALOT!

Then I realized that it was picture day..

So We had some..

WIERD POSES...we had to put our hands on our hips and lean forward..

(when I did that I nearly fell forward on to all the technological junk..)



Then it was off to Science...

To shorten the story...

I made a 52% on the Test...(I am a "Straight-A" Student.. =[[ )

And then somehow The WHOLE GRADE KNEW!

I mean, it didn't really bug me..but then..it began to get on my last nerve!

Everywhere I went...someone would say you made a 52!?!? It got annoying..

Especially when Bolton is saying to me ALL DAY "I can't believe that happened..."



Then it was lunch, I had an interesting conversation about "How to catch a racoon.."

&Shelby and I discovered a new question for her "List Of Random Questions"

it is..

What is your favorite scent of car air-fresheners...

Shelby likes Pine Forest, but personally, I prefer Cascading Waterfalls..hahaha =D



Also, for those of you who don't know...I got to thinking the other day...

When flavors of drinks are called "Wild Strawberry"...What exactly is sooo wild about them??

That's why me&shelby figured out RadBerrie...its like Rasberry..but wayy more RAD!



And if you didn't know...

I got a BlackBerry Curve...(The Brand new BlackBerry)

Everyone was like...why didnt you get a BlackBerry Pearl...

But apparently they don't realize that...This one is nicer!



On other notes:


  • Kaulyn&Shelby have some bets going on...and I tricked BOTH OF EM!!!

  • BradyBonz"Brown"King&Colten"C-Money" Meisner think that we should go off to see the Wizard...The Wonderful Wizard of Oz, that is.

  • By The Way, BradyBonz"Brown" King... is Brady King...but my EXTREMELY LONG NICKNAME FOR HIM!

  • Colten "C-Money$" Meisner is a stupid nickname I made up!

  • If you want me to give you a wayy stupid nickname, Leave a comment on the blog...and I will make you one! (I need your First,Middle,Last Name & Nickname..in order to make it!!!)

  • I know my blog is pointless...but thats me! Actually, I'm RadBerrie!

Oh, haha... I just remembered Sarah in LIFT the other day. Mrs. Beck was like "SARAH! Your doing good." And she screamed sarah's name like she was mad..but she wasn't..and it scared Sarah soo bad...We all laughed (including Mrs. Beck)


Then Sarah came to LIFT today and told Mrs. Beck she had a dream that she was yelling at her...That is creepy stuff right there.


On the note of dreams, BradyBonz said he had a dream that I was screaming with my finger chopped off..and you know...THAT is the way I want to be remembered! Haha. JustKidding.


But Seriously, there must be something in their water...Cause I haven't had a dream about ANYTHING in a LONG,LONG TIME!


I decided to modify one thing on my blog a little bit...


Instead of a "QUOTE OF THE DAY!"


I will have a "Super-Random, Pointless, Blah, Wicked, Hardcore, RadBerrie QUOTE OF THE DAY!!!"


So Now it is time for the...


Super-Random, Pointless, Blah, Wicked, Hardcore, RadBerrie QUOTE OF THE DAY!!!"---


"When life hands you lemons, make BEEF STEW!"


My new thing to say is..SONN!


I am thinking about copyrighting it cuz now everyone says it...its making me mad.


They don't even do it right!! Oh, and it can also be... SONN?


Thats All!


Colten "C-Money$" RadBerrie Meisner!


2 comments:

Shelby said...

ohhhh Colten :D
That was good!
U forgot to mention
"SILVER COUGAR!"
hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Landry, Renée, and Baby Girl!!! said...

hey i have one too!