Monday, January 21, 2008

iHaven't Blogged In A While. [ iSorry.. ]

HeyThere...
I know...It's been a while,but I have been very busy lately!
So...
American Idol is BACK!!!
I would say that there has been some interesting talent this year... :P
Do You Idol Kyle??? [[Freakshow..]]
haha.. "Guyliner.."
again...same dude....same freakiness!!!
Also, the guy that sang.. "Go Down Moses"... hahahaha.... "Let my PEOPLEEEE Go!"
Basically, the usual has been happening...
Shelby&Kaulyn are pretending to be emo...hahaha Not Really guys...its a joke. :D
My iPod was my inspiration of the title today...
Belen&Ashley attacked me...[they wanted my jacket] (Scary Times..)haha
I have continued my career in Picture Crashin'!!! haha....
Oh, and in English today Bolton was called to the office for a phone call with his mother...lol
and mrs. holland said she would laugh if he was crying or got in trouble...
Lets Just Say...
She Laughed...ALOT!
iMean, she was trying to hold it in,but there is NO WAY that it could stay in...
TO SHELBY:::
iWas sick those two days. You posted that on your blog, so iThought iWould answer on mine! :P
On other notes...
My basketball team beat Coleman tonight (23-21)
It was VERY CLOSE! [ We tied with them last time ]
I'm not looking forward to going to school tomorrow..only because of Homework!
Then after school...
I went outside for a short chat with Kaulyn&Shelby....and of course, when everything seems normal....The WORST HAPPENS!
Ashley&Belen showed up...lol
They wanted my jacket again...except this time...they didn't get it!
However, iCame up with a solution!!!

Don't wear a jacket!

It's 10:30,so I better get to bed.

Byee.

Pssh...I totally got ya'll....

I wouldn't leave with a....

QUOTE OF THE DAY!!!

"NeuroClothes do more than just warm your brain!!!"

No comments: