Sunday, March 16, 2008

Blog-Lazy!

Hey guys, sorry. I haven't blogged in forever. I am sooo busy lately. Between Spring Break, Trips, Shoes for Builders Club, and so much more, I hardly have time to blog! So today's will be short&&sweet. I got mono from my brother it sucks. Here's what happened: He drank out of a carton of juice, and then I poured some...He had mono when he drank out of it, but he didnt know it yet. So now i have to go to the doctor. I hate anything involving: needles, hospitals, blood, shots, tongue depressed, saying "ahh..", Ear&&Throat checks, you get the point. So thanks to my stupid brother i now have mono, and cant do any athletics or track. It sucks. But I guess its better than having to do track with mono though. Okay, since I'm supposed to "GET REST" I probably need to go.

Happy Trails..
Colten.
P.S. Happy Trails..is an inside joke between me&brady.
&&
BlogRoyale is no more. I didnt want to make a new blog. so there. I said it.

Byee!

No comments: